Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by rengan xu <hf...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/04 15:50:48 UTC

unsubscribe from nutch-user

To whom it may concern,

Hello! Because I will use this E-mail for special purpose. I will use
another E-mail to subscribe in nutch-user. So I want to unsubscribe from
nutch-user.

Thank you!

Xu, Rengan

School of Computer Science and Information Engineering,
Hefei University of Technology, Hefei 230009, China

Posted by M S Ram <ms...@cse.iitk.ac.in>.
I did it many times. But I am still receiving these mails.

Re: unsubscribe from nutch-user

Posted by prashant ullegaddi <pr...@gmail.com>.
Take a look at it:

http://lucene.apache.org/nutch/mailing_lists.html

or
probably sending a blank mail to:
work.

Thanks,
Prashant.

On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 8:30 PM, M S Ram <ms...@cse.iitk.ac.in> wrote:

> Same here. Please remove my ID also from the mailing list.
>
> Thanks,
> MSR
>
> rengan xu wrote:
>
>> To whom it may concern,
>>
>> Hello! Because I will use this E-mail for special purpose. I will use
>> another E-mail to subscribe in nutch-user. So I want to unsubscribe from
>> nutch-user.
>>
>> Thank you!

Prashant Ullegaddi,
Search and Information Extraction Lab,
IIIT-Hyderabad, INDIA.

Posted by "Lukas, Ray" <Ra...@idearc.com>.
Well three is a charm.. I need to move these to a different email as
well.. Please if you could.. Could we also remove this email address as
well..
Thanks
ray

Posted by M S Ram <ms...@cse.iitk.ac.in>.