Posted to user@uima.apache.org by "A. Schaller" <an...@googlemail.com> on 2010/11/23 14:37:51 UTC

Re: Initialization of annotator class &quot;foo&quot; failed.

Marshall Schor <ms...@...> writes:

> It may help if you post the full stack trace, and it may help if you post the
> descriptor xml that is failing to load.
>
> It could be that the postagger requires some resources to be on its classpath
or
> datapath, that are missing.
>
> -Marshall

PosTagger.xml code:

http://pastebin.com/CeHXwEhJ

Stack trace:

http://pastebin.com/fjkVPFAB

Refactoring RoomNumberAnnotator example step by step until it fits my PosTagger
project is what I already tried to do. Don't know exactly what went wrong but I
guess I have to try it again.

Re: Initialization of annotator class &amp;quot;foo&amp;quot; failed.

Posted by "A. Schaller" <an...@googlemail.com>.
Marshall Schor <ms...@...> writes:

> hi -
>
> Maybe the stack trace located at http://pastebin.com/fjkVPFAB (?) points at
> what's wrong:
>
>    1.
>       Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0
>    2.
>               at

de.tudarmstadt.ukp.teaching.tutorial.lesson4.PosTagger.initialize(PosTagger.java
:37)

> If this is indeed the stack trace for your problem (it's different from the
url
> you have below) - can you look at line 37 in PosTagger and see what might
cause
> the Array Index out of bounds?
>
> -Marshall

Oh my... how obvious. Thanks Marshall, should have seen this by myself. Thanks
to all the other for support.

Re: Initialization of annotator class &quot;foo&quot; failed.

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
hi -