Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Atul Gosain <ag...@cisco.com> on 2003/12/10 14:44:44 UTC

Could not convert java.lang.Boolean to bean field

Hi

I am getting the following error when trying to use AXIS

"org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanPropertyTarget set  - Could not
convert java.lang.Boolean to bean field '<my_bool_var>', type
java.lang.String"
I'm getting this error during unmarshalling of the result from a remote
call of a method using AXIS 1.0 in the client side
I do not have any issues while using string or integer data types.
Any known issues with bool type ?

Please let me know if I am missing any thing here. Any pointers
appreciated.

Thanks
Atul