Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Simon Matic Langford <si...@pcmsgroup.com> on 2003/07/21 13:20:03 UTC

Getting tools.jar on the javac classpath

Hi

How do I persuade maven to put tools.jar onto the classpath when doing
the goal java:compile, as I depend on some of those packages for
non-production code...

thanls

simon

The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the person
or
privileged material. If You are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail,
the use of this information or any disclosure, copying or distribution
is
Prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this in error, please
contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. The views
expressed in this e-mail may not necessarily be the views of The PCMS
Group
plc and should not be taken as authority to carry out any instruction
contained.