Posted to dev@kyuubi.apache.org by XiDuo You <ul...@gmail.com> on 2022/09/13 02:31:45 UTC

[ANNONCE] Welcoming three new PMC members

Hi Kyuubi Community,

The Podling Project Management Committee (PPMC) for Apache Kyuubi
has invited new PPMC members and we are pleased to announce that
they has accepted.

Please join me in congratulating new PPMC members:
Vino Yang, Dongdong Hong and Shaoyun Chen

Thanks,
On behalf of the Apache Kyuubi (Incubating) PPMC

Re: [ANNONCE] Welcoming three new PMC members

Posted by Fu Chen <cf...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Zhen Wang <wa...@apache.org> 于2022年9月13日周二 22:32写道:

Posted by Zhen Wang <wa...@apache.org>.