Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Altuğ Bilgin Altıntaş <al...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/13 16:39:55 UTC

Re: could not serialize the page java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space

What is your application server or container ?

Is it a heavy object page ?

Every application can get java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space
potentially

First countermeasure you can take is to increase your container's memory.

Altuğ

Posted by fachhoch <fa...@gmail.com>.
I got this error when running my app on   jetty and tomact  maven plugin.
and  I added

-Xms512m -Xmx1024m -XX:PermSize=256m -XX:MaxPermSize=512m

to JRE VM arguments in  Run configration   eclipse.

but I cannot start my Jetty  it complains