Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Ga...@sungard.com on 2015/03/06 21:05:48 UTC

PDFParser Error Caused by: org.apache.pdfbox.exceptions.WrappedIOException

Hello,
I am getting PDFParser Error Caused by: org.apache.pdfbox.exceptions.WrappedIOException
Complete stack trace is on the following link.
( http://apaste.info/DRD )

I am trying to import 4GB Long PDF using Tika into Solr. I was able to import up to 500MB.

Please suggest if there is any workaround.

Thanks

Re: PDFParser Error Caused by: org.apache.pdfbox.exceptions.WrappedIOException

Posted by John Hewson <jo...@jahewson.com>.
> On 6 Mar 2015, at 12:05, Ganesh.Yadav@sungard.com wrote:
>
> Hello,
> I am getting PDFParser Error Caused by: org.apache.pdfbox.exceptions.WrappedIOException
> Complete stack trace is on the following link.
> ( http://apaste.info/DRD )
>
> I am trying to import 4GB Long PDF using Tika into Solr. I was able to import up to 500MB.

Just checking - you gave java at least 4GB of heap, right?

— John

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
Sorry, wrong links, use these:
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/pdfbox/pdfbox-app/1.8.9-SNAPSHOT/