Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by Indrajit Bhattacharya <in...@rediffmail.com> on 2007/02/12 08:29:11 UTC

Urgent help reqd.

Hi,

1. I am trying to use Xalan 1.10.0 with Xerces 2.7.0. But I'm unable to compile Xalan source as LocalMsgIndex.hpp is not getting generated during compilation time. Any idea how to resolve the issue ?

2. I also downloaded the Xalan binaries. When I try to run SimpleXPathAPI program, its not returning proper value for the input XPath ex-pression. Other XML tools are returning proper value for the same XPath ex-pression though. But this sample application is returning big a blank string. Please let me know what is going wrong.

I would be grateful to you for your replies.

Regards.

Re: Urgent help reqd.

Posted by David Bertoni <db...@apache.org>.
Indrajit Bhattacharya wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 1. I am trying to use Xalan 1.10.0 with Xerces 2.7.0. But I'm unable to
> compile Xalan source as LocalMsgIndex.hpp is not getting generated
> during compilation time. Any idea how to resolve the issue ?

It's generated by the build process, so I don't know why it wouldn't be
working in your environment.  If you provide more information about your OS
and compiler, someone may be able to help

> 2. I also downloaded the Xalan binaries. When I try to run
> SimpleXPathAPI program, its not returning proper value for the input
> XPath ex-pression. Other XML tools are returning proper value for the
> same XPath ex-pression though. But this sample application is returning
> big a blank string. Please let me know what is going wrong.

Without seeing the inputs you provided to the sample program, it's hard to
say what the problem is.  You'll have to provide more information if you
want help.

Dave