Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "Chip M." <sa...@IowaHoneypot.com> on 2009/10/09 06:48:36 UTC

Re: spam from noave.net 74.63.109.*

mouss wrote:
>snowshoe. block both
> the network: 74.63.64.0/18 (74.63.64.0 - 74.63.127.255)

+1

That entire block belongs to "FDCservers.net", which, from personal
experience, AND based on regular discussions on Spam-L, is considered a
snowshoe host (could be by conscious choice, could be by semi-conscious
incompetence).

They also dev-null SpamCop reports (as recently as August 2009).

I've been outright blocking them for most of this year, and scoring them
since early 2007.

Here's a dump of all of their blocks from my main snowshoe source files
(there could be more - one was only recently spotted, thanks to the
shiny new Spamhaus-CSS):
	66.90.64.0 - 66.90.127.255
	67.159.0.0 - 67.159.63.255
	74.63.64.0 - 74.63.127.255
	204.45.0.0 - 204.45.255.255
	208.53.128.0 - 208.53.191.255

As always, it's best to be cautious, since MY Ham is not YOUR Ham. :)
When in doubt, score and/or quarantine.
	- "Chip"

Re: spam from noave.net 74.63.109.*

Posted by LuKreme <kr...@kreme.com>.
On 8-Oct-2009, at 22:48, Chip M. wrote:

> 	66.90.64.0 - 66.90.127.255
> 	67.159.0.0 - 67.159.63.255
> 	74.63.64.0 - 74.63.127.255
> 	204.45.0.0 - 204.45.255.255
> 	208.53.128.0 - 208.53.191.255

66.90.64.0/255.255.128.0
67.159.0.0/255.255.192.0
74.63.64.0255.255.192.0
204.45.0.0/255.255.0.0
208.53.128.0/255.255.192.0

--
Gehm's Corollary to Clarke's law: Any technology distinguishable
	from magic is insufficiently advanced.