Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/11 13:09:40 UTC

[CANCEL] VOTE] Release Apache Mina SSHD 0.7.0 (2nd try)

Cancelling this vote.

The two copies of the legal files are required given the way the
source assembly is set up.
If we remove them, you'd have no way to generate the binary
distributions containing those files from the source assembly.
Alternatively, I could remove them at the root, but the legal files
should be in the root folder so that they are easily visible, that's
the reason why they end up two times.

I've fixed the binary assembly, which was working on my laptop, but I
forgot to commit the notice file for the assembly.

--
------------------------
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [CANCEL] VOTE] Release Apache Mina SSHD 0.7.0 (2nd try)

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 11 June 2012 12:36, Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The source layout has been built so that you can easily overlay both
> the binary and source distributions.

I see.

> However, having two different set of legal files lead to problems, as
> the source ones will overwrite the ones from the binary distribution.

Not good !

> So I guess, I'll just remove the ones in apache-sshd-0.7.0/ for the
> source distribution and only keep the ones in the src folder.

OK.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

--
Guillaume Nodet