Posted to common-commits@hadoop.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2011/12/22 07:23:04 UTC

[Hadoop Wiki] Update of "PetruDimulescu" by jingshen

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Hadoop Wiki" for change notification.

The "PetruDimulescu" page has been changed by jingshen:
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/PetruDimulescu?action=diff&rev1=3&rev2=4

+ [[http://www.pandoracharmsuksale.net/pandora-bracelets-uk-sale.html/|pandora bracelets]]
+ [[http://www.pandoracharmsuksale.net/pandora-bracelets-uk-sale.html/|pandora bracelets]] is in hot pursuit. [[http://www.pandoracharmsuksale.net/|pandora charms uk]] give you the feeling what you want. [[http://www.pandoracharmsuksale.net/|pandora charms]] online store is your best choice! [[http://www.pandoracharmsuksale.net/|pandora charms sale]] provides all you can think of the pandora products.
- ##master-page:HomepageTemplate
- #format wiki
- #language en
- == Petru Dimulescu ==
- Hi, this is Petru, I'm trying to create a page for documenting an HDFS feature so I guess I should create my homepage.

- A few words about myself: I'm into distributed storage solutions and like writing historical fiction. I like sallads and giraffes, I hate spiders and wisigoths.
-
-
- Email: firstname.lastname@gmail.com all in lowercase.
-