Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by KonradZuse <Th...@hotmail.com> on 2015/12/20 12:50:23 UTC

Any updates on Shiro 2.0 Les?

Hello all!

Been a long while since I've posted here (maybe even a year now :O), and I
haven't heard anything about 2.0 yet....

IT was about a year ago that discussions and advancements were going to be
made for 2.0, and It should have been released about a year ago or Q1/Q2
2015, but I haven't heard anything and it's now Q4.  I was curious if it's
taking longer than planned, or if the project has stopped moving or... what?

I have been hearing a lot of comments about SHA as hashing for passwords,
and it would be nice to get some more security into our projects Via Shiro,
but for now it seems just SHA Hashing, unless there is something else I'm
missing?

Thanks for any comments on 2.0, hopefully it comes out soon! :)