Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Julia Longtin <ju...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/09 03:10:38 UTC

Free Software Compatibility

Hi,

I'm a free software developer looking for a meeting/streaming application
platform that can work with my 100% free software environment. I keep
running across 'Real Flash Required' in these sites, when trying to do
business.

I've successfully compiled openmeeting, but the bean for openmeeting
itsself seems to not want to run.

I was wondering:
Is there interest in having this software work with the most current
gnash(and fixing the most current gnash to work with it)?

If so, can i get some assistance getting this application to run?

Thanks in advance,

Julia Longtin

Re: Free Software Compatibility

Posted by Julia Longtin <ju...@gmail.com>.
Seba,

No, I don't believe adobe's flash is an option. the licensing agreement on
it is too strict.

Its OK, i'll mosey on to developing on a different project.

Thanks,

Julia Longtin

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi Julia,