Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by mfs <fa...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/26 04:30:10 UTC

Function returning rowtype (recordtype) - Is it possible to map it to a bean ?

I believe what i am trying to do is not possible with ibatis, but just want
to be sure.

I have an oracle function which returns a table's record type (i.e.
location%rowtype), which i want to be able to call and to the result to a
bean, is it possible to do so ? or would i have to write my own custom
handler ?

Thanks in advance,

Farhan.