Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Robin Hughes <ro...@soliloquylearning.com> on 2002/10/15 18:02:43 UTC

Re: SOAP SSL and Tomcat (UnrecoverableKeyException)

I found the answer to this and just thought I'd post it for the archive.

The exception was getting thrown because the client was setting the
javax.net.ssl.keyStore property in addition to the javax.net.ssl.trustStore
property.  Removing the setProperty for keyStore solved the problem.

Robin