Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Bolke de Bruin <bd...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/12 12:13:59 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Airflow 1.10.0rc4

Hello,

Apache Airflow (incubating) 1.10.0 (based on RC4) has been accepted.

4 “+1” binding votes received:

- Ash Berlin-Taylor (binding)
- Naik Kaxil (binding)
- Bolke de Bruin (binding)
- Fokko Driesprong (binding)

1 “-1” non-binding:

- Daniel Imberman (non-binding)

My next step is to open a thread with the IPMC.

Cheers,
Bolke

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Airflow 1.10.0rc4

Posted by Daniel Imberman <da...@gmail.com>.
@bolke ok sounds good. I'll get more info from the users to solidify the
ticket. Benefit of releasing as experimental :) (also luckily not causing
failed DAGs or lost data)