Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by jm...@roth.lu on 2017/10/13 11:16:07 UTC

Cisco ASA webvpn and Guac 0.9.13

Hi there,

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GUACAMOLE-65 seems to have sprung
up again.

The workaround (the APCF) does not seem to work any longer.

Can anyone confirm?

Thanks

Marki

Re: Cisco ASA webvpn and Guac 0.9.13

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Oct 13, 2017 at 7:16 AM, <jm...@roth.lu> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GUACAMOLE-65 seems to have sprung
> up again.
>
> The workaround (the APCF) does not seem to work any longer.
>
> Can anyone confirm?
>
> Thanks
>
> Marki

Marki,
The last time around it was determined this was an issue with the ASA, not
Guacamole.  How do we know the issue hasn't changed/reccurred on the Cisco
ASA platform?

As I don't have a Cisco ASA to test this out with, I probably can't be very
much help in tracking down the issue, and I don't know that any of the
other developers on the project have access to the ASA to do any testing.
You'll have to provide more details to help track down the problem and
suggest a solution.

-Nick