Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Vijay <vi...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/27 22:17:25 UTC

Hbase Analytical function

Hi,
I wanted to find do some calculation on a huge table which will have
millions of rows in it.... Whats the optimal way to do it? should i just
pass this to a map reduce job and it will take care of it? will the results
be stored in the memcached too? how abt the rows which i am intially
querying (usually the query for all the data from the date range). I am
trying to use chukwa with hbase as a database.

Regards,
</VJ>

Re: Hbase Analytical function

Posted by Vijay <vi...@gmail.com>.