Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Chathuri Wimalasena <ka...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/01 19:34:26 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Airavata release 0.10 - RC1

Hi Raman,

Yes, those two issues are not blockers. I created [1] and [2] jira tasks. I
will post my vote in release vote thread.

Regards,
Chathuri

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-950
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-951