Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Sree ..." <ga...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/21 16:51:20 UTC

how to escape special characters in response assertion

Hi
I was executing some scripts in JMeter, one of them contains Response
assertion
but my response assertion fails everytime if it contains special characters
say / ' : etc..

I need to put some escape character for each of the special characters but i
dont know what it should be

Can someone please help and if there is any documentation related to that
can you please link that to me?

Thanks in advance

Srikanth.G
Google, Ind
Hyderabad

Re: how to escape special characters in response assertion

Posted by "Sree ..." <ga...@gmail.com>.
yeah that worked.. thanks

--
-Thanks