Posted to user@knox.apache.org by larry mccay <la...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/19 02:10:22 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Knox 0.13.0 RC-2

The vote for releasing RC-2 as Apache Knox 0.13.0 is now closed.

With:

3 binding +1's
3 non-binding +1's
0 -1's

The VOTE succeeds.

I will begin the process of publishing the release!

Thank you to everyone that took the time to review and test the RC!

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Knox 0.13.0 RC-2

Posted by Sandeep More <mo...@gmail.com>.
Great ! thanks Larry for making 0.13.0 happen (especially the re-work
needed for all the RCs).

Best,
Sandeep