Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Mathieu Hicauber <ma...@etud.univ-pau.fr> on 2006/02/09 15:48:24 UTC

retrieve port and host of webapp server

Hi,

I need to implement a service that create a file on the server, and then
return a String representing the URL of this file. My problem is that I
can't find a method for retrieving the host and the port on which my
webapp server is running, in order to construct my URL

Anyone have an idea ?

Thank you

--
Mathieu Hicauber
13 rue Deveria - 64000 PAU

Re: retrieve port and host of webapp server

Posted by prashanth shivakumar <pr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Cyrille,
You are a star..
I was looking for cookie soultion but was stuck as to how to retrieve
cookie..
Now i can retrieve..

Thanks Again

Posted by Cyrille Le Clerc <cy...@pobox.com>.