Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Vijay Shanker Dubey <vi...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/14 08:43:48 UTC

Unable to execute package target on centos machine

Hi

I am working on a maven project to build a simple utility api.

The same source code when build on my office win XP machine, was successful.
Now i am at home and working with same source code on CentOS machine. Here
the build process failed strangely.

The error it reports is ideally in my points should we warning message. As
shown below.

[ERROR] com.vsd.Provider:[12,240] The import java.util.Set is never used

Can you please give me some idea, where can I look into?
Regards,
Vijay Shanker Dubey

Re: Unable to execute package target on centos machine

Posted by Vijay Shanker Dubey <vi...@gmail.com>.
Actually it works brett. I was doing it Run.

Regards,
Vijay Shanker Dubey

Posted by Vijay Shanker Dubey <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,