Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Raymond Penners <ra...@duologix.nl> on 2001/11/08 10:18:32 UTC

Table header dependent on page breaks

Hi,

I would like to accomplish something in XSL:FO (using FOP) for which I
am afraid the XSL:FO standard is not powerful enough. I am still hoping
that it is possible somehow, please bear with me.

What I would like to do is use a different heading for a table  when a
table is split up across pages. That is, I would like a table with
heading "Note 1" to display "Note 1" for the table on the first page,
and "Note 1 (Continued)" for all following pages, just like this:

   +--------------------------+
   | Note 1                   |
   +--------------------------+
   | Some text is placed      |

--8<----8<----8<----8<----8< (page break)

   | Note 1 (Continued)       |
   | within the table body    |

Re: Table header dependent on page breaks

Posted by Matt Savino <ma...@synergizethis.com>.
Still planning to start working on that extenision soon...

Matt Savino