Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Michael Belt <MB...@ShelterInsurance.com.INVALID> on 2020/10/26 20:55:33 UTC

List Collections API output as CSV causes NullPointerException

I'm trying to get a simple text listing of my collections (so that I can do some shell scripting loops [for example calling SOLR Cloud Backup on each]).  I'm getting an exception when I simply append the "&wt=csv" to the end of the collection's LIST api (eg:  http://localhost:8983/solr/admin/collections?action=LIST&wt=csv  ).  Does anyone know if this is a known bug?

<pre>    {trace=java.lang.NullPointerException
               at org.apache.solr.response.TabularResponseWriter.getFields(TabularResponseWriter.java:71)
               at org.apache.solr.response.CSVWriter.writeResponse(CSVResponseWriter.java:241)
               at org.apache.solr.response.CSVResponseWriter.write(CSVResponseWriter.java:57)
               at org.apache.solr.response.QueryResponseWriterUtil.writeQueryResponse(QueryResponseWriterUtil.java:65)
               at org.apache.solr.servlet.HttpSolrCall.writeResponse(HttpSolrCall.java:892)....

Thanks.