Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by Dustin Aleksiuk <Du...@huskyenergy.ca> on 2007/01/12 21:31:58 UTC

Is the trunk production ready?

Hi Gilles,

I saw in the archive a message from you saying that the trunk in svn is
production ready. Is this still the case? Could you share what is
stopping you from turning the current trunk into a production release?

We are in development doing releases every month or so and we would
like to start using your N+1 query solution.

Thanks,
Dustin Aleksiuk

use an Oracle Ref Cursor

Posted by Haoran Yang <Ha...@gov.ab.ca>.
Hi,

   I found this link for using Oracle Ref Cursor

http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/pages/viewpage.action?pag
eId=268

I am wondering if this solution is already in production and can I use
it as it-is?  I am using the DataMapper 1.2.1.

Thanks;

Haoran Yang

Re: Is the trunk production ready?

Posted by Gilles Bayon <ib...@gmail.com>.
It's still production ready :-).

Before making a new release I want to update the doc for N+1 select, lazy
load usage, <include> tag, procedure statement without parameterMap support,
advance use such as custom ISessionStore/ISqlMapper, new API IDictionary<K,

--
Cheers,
Gilles