Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Peter Kovacs <pe...@apache.org> on 2022/06/13 06:46:06 UTC

PR 141 - Only addes empty lines

Hi all,

see  https://github.com/apache/openoffice/pull/141

I do not see any value in this Request. It does not make the code more
readable, since there are already empty lines.

I would like to close it with the same reason. Any insights?

all the best

Peter

Re: PR 141 - Only addes empty lines

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.
Am 13.06.22 um 12:06 schrieb Arrigo Marchiori:
> On Mon, Jun 13, 2022 at 08:46:06AM +0200, Peter Kovacs wrote:
>>
>> see  https://github.com/apache/openoffice/pull/141
>>
>> I do not see any value in this Request. It does not make the code more
>> readable, since there are already empty lines.
>>
>> I would like to close it with the same reason. Any insights?
>
> +1

+1 also from me.

Marcus

Re: PR 141 - Only addes empty lines

Posted by Arrigo Marchiori <ar...@yahoo.it.INVALID>.
Hello All,

On Mon, Jun 13, 2022 at 08:46:06AM +0200, Peter Kovacs wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> see  https://github.com/apache/openoffice/pull/141
>

> I do not see any value in this Request. It does not make the code more
> readable, since there are already empty lines.
>
> I would like to close it with the same reason. Any insights?

+1

We have a lot of whitespace-fixing commits (thanks, Matthias!) but
this is not the same. I do not think that it makes the code better
adhere to our coding standards, or solves any compiler warnings.

All the above is IMHO, of course.

Best regards,
--
Arrigo

Re: PR 141 - Only addes empty lines

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi Peter,

Am 13.06.22 um 08:46 schrieb Peter Kovacs:
> Hi all,
>
> see  https://github.com/apache/openoffice/pull/141
>

> I do not see any value in this Request. It does not make the code more
> readable, since there are already empty lines.
>
> I would like to close it with the same reason. Any insights?

+1

Matthias