Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Faisal Gillani <fa...@akesp.org> on 2016/01/11 13:30:03 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache Server Access

Hello there

This is my first message to this list. Actually I have an Apache server hosting an application on my LAN, it came preconfigured the problem is that I can't access it with its IP address or an alias I just have to use it with the name xyz in order to access the application. Also it is only listening to one network IP scheme which is 192.168.1.0.
I want to  change this, I want to access it with its IP address as well as alias names, also I want IP scheme from internet to be able to access it. How can I do it ? attached is my config file please help. I am running a windows version of apache.

Regards
Faisal

AW: AW: [users@httpd] Apache Server Access [wd-vc]

Posted by "Bremser, Kurt (AMOS Austria GmbH)" <Ku...@allianz.at>.
You need to consult the router/firewall's manual for this.

Kurt Bremser
AMOS Austria

Newton was wrong. There is no gravity. The Earth sucks.
________________________________

Re: [users@httpd] Blocking of users [was: Apache Server Access]

Posted by William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
Precisely.  We are likely to be switching mailing list mgmt platforms very
soon, with luck we can preserve the subscribed address in such a way that
unsubscribing users is less of a hassle.  Right now the embedded
list-unsubscribe fails to suggest the specific email address that needs to
be unlinked.

Third party subscriptions, unintentional or harassing the individual or the
list, will happen.  Let's assume the best intentions of users stuck in a
list, please.

Posted by Tobias Adolph <To...@lrz.de>.
Hi,

Posted by Yehuda Katz <ye...@ymkatz.net>.
It's unfortunate that people can't figure out how to unsubscribe from a
mailing list that they subscribed to in the first place.

>From the website:
<us...@httpd.apache.org> (or, if you are subscribed to the
digest version of the list, send to
*users-digest-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org*
<us...@httpd.apache.org> ). You must send the
unsubscribe message from the same email address that you used to subscribe
to the list.

To complete the unsubscription process you must reply to a confirmation
email. If you do not receive this confirmation email, please check your
spam filters to see if they are capturing the message. If all else fails,
you can contact the list administrator at users-owner@httpd.apache.org to
get help.

- Y

Sent from a device with a very small keyboard and hyperactive autocorrect.

Posted by Tobias Adolph <To...@lrz.de>.
Hi list,

--
# Tobias Adolph               #