Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Daniel Platon <dp...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/03 16:25:18 UTC

Re: RESTed - node 'explorer' for the Sling

Hello,

Big +11 from me on this one.
I would also like to help out, if you're ok with it.

__
Dan

Re: RESTed - node 'explorer' for the Sling

Posted by Daniel Platon <dp...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ondrej,

I forked the RESTed repo and did some work on it, just to see how it works.
Also, I compiled a small list of changes - see
https://github.com/jollyca/RESTed/issues?state=open
<https://github.com/jollyca/RESTed/issues?state=open>

The list of features sounds great, we should have a wiki page for that at
https://github.com/onflapp/RESTed/wiki
<https://github.com/onflapp/RESTed/wiki>  . Also, everyone should contribute
with their ideas on this list (I'm pretty sure everybody has at least one
idea:) ).

Have a nice day.
_
Dan

Re: RESTed - node 'explorer' for the Sling

Posted by Ondrej Florian <on...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dan,

yes, that would be great!

I am cleaning up the codebase right now.
The main things is to remove all JSP scriptlets and use JSTL instead.

...that should be done by end of the week.

It would be great if we could start compiling list of feature the node browser should have.
WDYT ?

Ondrej