Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Ivor Williams <iv...@hotmail.co.uk> on 2013/01/27 20:08:25 UTC

envelope addressing

Request mWIKI account
                                      Thank you,
                                                          Ivor V

Re: envelope addressing

Posted by Andrew Douglas Pitonyak <an...@pitonyak.org>.
On 01/27/2013 02:08 PM, Ivor Williams wrote:
> Request mWIKI account
>                                        Thank you,
>                                                            Ivor V

Must accounts still be created by an external person? If so, I can
create an account for you, but I thought that had been fixed.

http://wiki.openoffice.org/w/index.php?title=Special:UserLogin&type=signup

--
Andrew Pitonyak
Info:  http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php

Re: envelope addressing

Posted by Fernando Cassia <fc...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 4:08 PM, Ivor Williams
<iv...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

> Request mWIKI account
>                                       Thank you,
>                                                           Ivor V

I´m curious, why the subject line "envelope addressing" ? And do you
have problems with the Tab key that makes line indentation so weird?

FC

Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un
Acto Revolucionario
- George Orwell