Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Dan Smith <up...@apache.org> on 2016/06/14 22:07:48 UTC

New committer and PPMC Member: Nabarun Nag

Please welcome the newest committer to the apache Geode project - Nabarun
Nag!

We appreciate all the work he has already contributed thus far and are
looking forward to continued involvement with Geode as a committer and PPMC
member.

-Dan

Re: New committer and PPMC Member: Nabarun Nag

Posted by William Markito <wm...@pivotal.io>.
Welcome Naba!

--

~/William

Re: New committer and PPMC Member: Nabarun Nag

Posted by Sai Boorlagadda <sb...@pivotal.io>.
Congrats & Welcome Naba!

--
Sai Boorlagadda

Re: New committer and PPMC Member: Nabarun Nag

Posted by Nitin Lamba <nl...@apache.org>.
Congrats and welcome!

Posted by Jason Huynh <jh...@pivotal.io>.
Congrats!