Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Youngho Cho <yo...@nannet.co.kr> on 2001/08/16 05:13:19 UTC

BaseUnicastRemoteService

Hi ,

Is there any BaseUnicastRemoteService how to or references to use it ?

Any Comments will be applicated.

Thanks

youngho

Re: BaseUnicastRemoteService

Posted by Youngho Cho <yo...@nannet.co.kr>.
Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your kind pointer.

Is there any references which is implemented this service ?

This is my first trail with BaseUnicastRomoteService.
So I would like to know how to people implemented it.

Thanks again,

youngho

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.