Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Chip Calhoun <cc...@aip.org> on 2011/08/01 21:26:39 UTC

RE: Nutch not indexing full collection

I'm still having trouble with this.  In addition to the nutch-site-xml posted below, I have now modified my schema.xml (in both nutch and solr) to include the following important line:
<field name="content" type="text" stored="true" indexed="true"/>

Now, when I search, the full text of each document shows up under <str name="content">.  I'm clearly getting everything.  And yet, when I search for text toward the end of a long document, I still don't get that document in my search results.

It sounds like this might be an issue with my Solr setup.  Can anyone think of what I might be missing?

Chip

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.
Be careful, only use limit -1 for sites you trust or it will bite you.

Posted by Chip Calhoun <cc...@aip.org>.
[...]

With this: 	<field name="content" type="text" stored="true" indexed="true"/>

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.