Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by ravva <rr...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/31 19:54:08 UTC

FetchFTP and ListFTP is working as expected

Hello - Here is my use case, I am using ListFTP and FetchFTP processor to get
the files from source. Once the files are fetched and stored in target
systems, there are new files that are being replaced with the same file
names in source. Right now,  I am running a cron job every 30 mins and new
file is added to source with same file name fore every 10 mins. When a new
file is placed in source with same file name, how can the listftp and
fetchftp pull the latest file.

Thanks,
Rohit

Re: FetchFTP and ListFTP is working as expected

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Rohit

It appears you could benefit from leveraging the entity tracking feature of
ListFTP

http://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/components/org.apache.nifi/nifi-standard-nar/1.9.2/org.apache.nifi.processors.standard.ListFTP/index.html

Thanks