Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Mohammad Norouzi <mn...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/15 13:12:23 UTC

problem with

Hi all
I have latest version of sandbox 1.1.5 and I need to use <s:pprPanelGroup>
but when the page loads the following error will be displayed and it wont
work properly:

----
ERROR Unable to find resource src/dom/__package__.js for component
dojo.DojoResourceLoader. Check that this fi
le is available in the classpath in sub-directory /resource of the
package-directory.
ERROR Unable to find resource src/__package__.js for component
dojo.DojoResourceLoader. Check that this file i
s available in the classpath in sub-directory /resource of the
package-directory.
ERROR Unable to find resource __package__.js for component
dojo.DojoResourceLoader. Check that this file is av
ailable in the classpath in sub-directory /resource of the
package-directory.
---

I am using latest version of facelets as well and I added the following tag
to sandbox.taglib.xml:

    <tag>
       <tag-name>pprPanelGroup</tag-name>
       <component>
           <component-type>org.apache.myfaces.PPRPanelGroup</component-type>
           <renderer-type>org.apache.myfaces.PPRPanelGroup</renderer-type>
       </component>
   </tag>

----

please help me out, I surfed web but found nothing.

Thanks

Mohammad

Re: problem with

Posted by Gerald Müllan <bi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

from code point of view it doesn`t look like there are any mistakes.

It`s no need to give the partialTriggers attribute the full client id
"resultQuery:rowPerPageOption" on the way. Just "rowPerPageOption"
should also do the trick.

Well, the valueChangeListener is no need. What you can do there is
e.g. to change the values of the entries in the list which you want to
get partial refreshed. The method takes a ValueChangeEvent and you can
get the current and the former value out of it and react in a proper
way.

To see if even the ppr works in your page, write a

<h:outputText value="#{searchResult.rowPerPage}" />

embedded inside the ppr component. And have a look if the outputted
value changes to the current value.

cheers,

Gerald

Re: problem with

Posted by Mohammad Norouzi <mn...@gmail.com>.
sorry
> [...]

> > > (it displays possible rows per page for my dataTable) the dataTable
> > > panelGroup get updated.
> > > when I change the box, nothing happens, when I change again, it shows
> > a box
> > > with message
> > > the proccess has been started already or something like this,
> > >
> > > it seems it is waiting for response from server, I am not sure.
> > >
> > > the thing I didnt add to my code is valueChangeListeer property for
> > > selectOneMenu because I just want the dataTable being updated.

> > our
> > > >

> > > http://example.irian.at/example-sandbox-20070215/pprPanelGroup.jsf

> > > <s:pprPanelGroup>
> > it
> > > wont

> > following
> > > tag

> > > </component-type>
> > > > >
> > > <renderer-type>org.apache.myfaces.PPRPanelGroup

Mohammad

Re: problem with

Posted by Mohammad Norouzi <mn...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gerald