Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by "chris.schild" <ch...@mchsi.com> on 2002/12/18 05:51:20 UTC

James Not sending mail to user after receiving

I made the switch from 2.0a3 to 2.1a1.  I was able to send and receive mail
internally on localhost.  I made the switch to my mail server and I have
able to send mail externally BUT not receive mail?!?

The incoming mail is being sent to the outgoing folder /var/mail/outgoing
then disappearing after the pop3 server times out.  I've checked the log
files but nothing seems to be relevant.

Is there a sample config.xml out there?  I would like to make sure that I am
not missing something.  Maybe an example for mail.mycompany.com, with the

Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance!

RE: James Not sending mail to user after receiving

Posted by "Peter M. Goldstein" <pe...@yahoo.com>.
Check out the beta 2.1 documentation at
http://jakarta.apache.org/~pgoldstein/documentation_2_1.html .  It sounds
like you've got a misconfiguration on your hands.

--Peter