Posted to dev@olingo.apache.org by "V.A, Chandan" <ch...@sap.com> on 2013/07/31 12:21:48 UTC

.m2 settings.xml

Hello All,
I had to add the following settings to my .m2 settings.xml file to make the build work in my local system.

<profile>
<id>snapshot.apache</id>
<repositories>
<repository>
<id>central</id>
<url>https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/</url>
</repository>
</repositories>
</profile>

If behind a proxy then proxy settings needs to be added.

<proxies>
<proxy>
<id>local</id>
<active>true</active>
<protocol>https</protocol>
<host>xxxx</host>
<port>yyyy</port>
<nonProxyHosts>*.corp|localhost*</nonProxyHosts>
</proxy>
</proxies>

Thanks,
Kind Regards
Chandan VA

RE: .m2 settings.xml

Posted by "Amend, Christian" <ch...@sap.com>.
Hi,

I just tried cloning and building the project and everything works fine for me so it seems to be fixed.

Best Regards,
Christian

Maybe this is not necessary anymore. I have introduced a mistake during
pom maintenance which should be fixed by the last commit.

Stephan

Re: .m2 settings.xml

Posted by "Klevenz, Stephan" <st...@sap.com>.