Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by lj...@voets.nu on 2014/08/22 14:55:19 UTC

Reporting a problem with the OpenOffice website (Mail 1 of 2)

When I am trying to download Apache OpenOffice 4.1.1 in Dutch
(Nederlands) I had some strange things on finding the correct downloads.
I send four pictures made from my browser as documentation.

When I selected "Windows (EXE)""and "Dutch (Nederlands)" there was
only "4.1.0" as version option.

On the link "Download volledige installatie" (Download complete
installation) I would have downloaded:
	Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.1_Win_x86_install_zh-TW.exe
and that is not the Dutch (Nederlands) version. See the first
picture. It should end with "_nl.exe".
On the link "Download taalpakket" (Download languagepack) I have the
same problem. You would have downloaded:
	Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.1_Win_x86_langpack_zh-TW.exe
See the second picture.

In the second mail you see the solution I foumd for the language.
I had to split the mail in 2 mails because it was otherwise to big
for you to recieve.

With kind regards,
Mr. L.J. Voets.

Re: Reporting a problem with the OpenOffice website (Mail 1 of 2)

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
On 22/08/2014 lj wrote:
> When I am trying to download Apache OpenOffice 4.1.1 in Dutch
> (Nederlands) I had some strange things on finding the correct downloads.

This was fixed earlier today. You will see the correct links if you
refresh the page (CRTL-Shift-R or whatever shortcut/command your browser
uses).

Regards,
   Andrea.