Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/05 15:32:16 UTC

[REPORT] DolphinScheduler report added manually

Hi Incubator and DolphinScheduler mentors

As this is the first time, I added the report and update the page[1]
manually.
Already sign the report, please review and sign, DolphinScheduler mentors.

And update the setup TICKET[2] based on Justin's reply.

Justin
I think you may have script to update report template for further reports
in next several months?

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/October2019#dolphinscheduler

Sheng Wu 吴晟

Apache SkyWalking
Apache Incubator
Apache ShardingSphere, ECharts, DolphinScheduler podlings
Zipkin
Twitter, wusheng1108

Re: [REPORT] DolphinScheduler report added manually

Posted by Kevin Ratnasekera <dj...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sheng,

Thank you for adding report to the WIKI. First report looks good to me and
I signed off the report.

Regards
Kevin