Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2005/06/10 16:23:34 UTC

[Cocoon Wiki] Trivial Update of "BuildSystem" by MarkLeicester

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by MarkLeicester:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/BuildSystem

+ '''Note:''' the content of this page is moved to [http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cocooninaction/28.html 28.html]. Updates to the content will be done there. This page will no longer be reviewed for updates and will be removed in due time.
+ ----
+
  = The Cocoon 2.1 Build System =

@@ -70, +73 @@

    {{{build war}}}

  ''I'm sure that I forgot something ;-P , please ask on the cocoon-dev mailing list.''
+
- ----
- Moved to [http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cocooninaction/28.html 28.html]
  ----