Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mick Knutson <mi...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/19 01:11:25 UTC

[m2] where do i put hibernate-properties-ProviderHistory.xml to get merged?

I am still using XDoclet 1 and want to create an entry for
hibernate-properties-ProviderHistory.xml but am not sure where to put that
file to get picked up during a merge...
Can anyone please help ?

--
Thanks

DJ MICK

(Mick Knutson)
http://www.djmick.com
http://www.myspace.com/djmick_dot_com
http://www.thumpradio.com

Re: [m2] where do i put hibernate-properties-ProviderHistory.xml to get merged?

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
The XDoclet plugin itself should specify, among other things, where it
looks for the default merge directory etc.

You may have to dig into the XDoclet M2 plugin code to find this if it
has not been properly documented. Also, you may be able to specify it
in the configuration section in the pom.xml itself.

Wayne

Posted by Mick Knutson <mi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mick Knutson <mi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mick Knutson <mi...@gmail.com>.
<composite-id>

Posted by Damien Lecan <ml...@dlecan.com>.

Posted by Max Bowsher <ma...@mxtelecom.com>.
Mick Knutson wrote:
> I am still using XDoclet 1 and want to create an entry for
> hibernate-properties-ProviderHistory.xml but am not sure where to put that
> file to get picked up during a merge...
> Can anyone please help ?

If you specify mergedir="${project.build.sourceDirectory}" inside your
<hibernatedoclet> tag, then you put your .xml file in the same directory
as the .java file it relates to.

--
Max Bowsher <ma...@mxtelecom.com>
http://www.mxtelecom.com

Re: [m2] where do i put hibernate-properties-ProviderHistory.xml to get merged?

Posted by Mick Knutson <mi...@gmail.com>.
Can someone please help me as I can't find this info anywhere...

I am using xdoclet 1, not xdoclet2