Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Toma, Patrick" <pa...@cingular.com> on 2005/02/23 22:23:05 UTC

How can I create the maven reports using ant?

Re: How can I create the maven reports using ant?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
Most reports require information in the project.xml file and other properties.

There's no reason you can't use both side by side - setup Maven with
enough to run the reports, but continue to build with Ant.

- Brett