Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Altuğ B. Altıntaş" <al...@riskturk.com> on 2005/04/14 22:08:08 UTC

finding context's jar file

I need to find which jar files are being used in one context,

for example below code can give me some information about
sun.boot.class.path

<%
   String classpath = System.getProperty("sun.boot.class.path");
   out.println(" " + classpath);
 %>

Is there anything like that :

<%
   String classpath = System.getProperty("tomcat.context.class.path");
   out.println(" " + classpath);
 %>

Any idea ?

Regards.

Re: finding context's jar file

Posted by "Altuğ B. Altıntaş" <al...@riskturk.com>.
I found the answer

     String classpath = (String) request.getSession()
                    .getServletContext().getAttribute(
                            "org.apache.catalina.jsp_classpath");

Regards.