Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Laurent Pellegrino <la...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/23 20:49:09 UTC

How to increase executor queue size?

Hello,

I got the following warnings and then a NPE with a service created and
exposed thanks to CXF. Does someone know how to increase the executor
queue size?

Jun 23, 2012 5:57:41 PM
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.OneWayProcessorInterceptor handleMessage
WARNING: Executor queue is full, run the oneway invocation task in
caller thread.  Users can specify a larger executor queue to avoid
this.

WARNING: Interceptor for
{http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsn/bw-2}EventCloudPublish#{http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsn/bw-2}Notify
has thrown exception, unwinding now
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.context.WrappedMessageContext.<init>(WrappedMessageContext.java:107)
        at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JAXWSMethodInvoker.invoke(JAXWSMethodInvoker.java:53)
        at org.apache.cxf.service.invoker.AbstractInvoker.invoke(AbstractInvoker.java:75)
        at org.apache.cxf.interceptor.ServiceInvokerInterceptor$1.run(ServiceInvokerInterceptor.java:58)
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
        at org.apache.cxf.workqueue.SynchronousExecutor.execute(SynchronousExecutor.java:37)
        at org.apache.cxf.interceptor.ServiceInvokerInterceptor.handleMessage(ServiceInvokerInterceptor.java:106)
        at org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:263)
        at org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.resume(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:232)
        at org.apache.cxf.interceptor.OneWayProcessorInterceptor.handleMessage(OneWayProcessorInterceptor.java:143)

Kind Regards,

Laurent

Re: How to increase executor queue size?

Posted by Laurent Pellegrino <la...@gmail.com>.
> Is that easily reproduced with a small testcase?

I haven't succeed to reproduce the problem on a simple testcase, even if I
decrease the queueSize :X

The service is created with CXF 2.5.2 and deployed thanks to Jetty.

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Saturday, June 23, 2012 08:49:09 PM Laurent Pellegrino wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I got the following warnings and then a NPE with a service created and
> exposed thanks to CXF.

The NPE there really really concerns me.   I'm not sure how that can happen.
Is that easily reproduced with a small testcase?

Are you running in OSGi or standalone?    What version of CXF are you using?
How is the service being created? (spring?, blueprint?, etc...)

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp