Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Er...@lombard.ca on 2002/03/12 15:42:31 UTC

Global JNDI Resources

Hi everybody.

I know it tomcat4.x, we can JNDI resources for specific context. But I want
to have some kind of global JNDI. So all my applications can share same
resource. I found some info in developer's maillist. But it seems not
working. Does tomcat support global JNDI now?

Thanks,

Eric

Re: Global JNDI Resources

Posted by Nikola Milutinovic <Ni...@ev.co.yu>.
Craig R. McClanahan wrote:

> Global JNDI resources are a feature of the current nightly builds of
> Tomcat 4, which will eventually be delivered in 4.1.  They are not a
> feature of the 4.0.x series.

I hope it will be well documented.

Nix.

Re: Global JNDI Resources

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.

On Tue, 12 Mar 2002 Eric.Wang@lombard.ca wrote:

> Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 09:42:31 -0500
> From: Eric.Wang@lombard.ca
> To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
> Subject: Global JNDI Resources
>

> Hi everybody.
>
> I know it tomcat4.x, we can JNDI resources for specific context. But I want
> to have some kind of global JNDI. So all my applications can share same
> resource. I found some info in developer's maillist. But it seems not
> working. Does tomcat support global JNDI now?

Global JNDI resources are a feature of the current nightly builds of
Tomcat 4, which will eventually be delivered in 4.1.  They are not a
feature of the 4.0.x series.

> Thanks,
>
> Eric

Craig McClanahan