Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Bilal Al Fartakh <al...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/17 17:46:09 UTC

Storm.yaml

Hey !
I have two servers
the first is where I installed *zookeeper*, and *nimbus *should be run
the second is the *Supervisor *one .
what modification should I do to *Storm.yaml* (nimbus , and supervisor )
 so that I can run storm in a cluster mode ?
do I need other configuration to set up this cluster ?
any answer or comment would be appreciable .

--
*Al Fartakh Bilal*

Re: Storm.yaml

Posted by Bilal Al Fartakh <al...@gmail.com>.
finally it works and the supervisor is shown in the Storm UI :
-I modified the /etc/hosts file in each server
-and I stopped the iptables

--
*Al Fartakh Bilal*

Re: Storm.yaml

Posted by Bilal Al Fartakh <al...@gmail.com>.

--
*Al Fartakh Bilal*

Re: Storm.yaml

Posted by Abhishek Bhattacharjee <ab...@gmail.com>.

Re: Storm.yaml

Posted by Bilal Al Fartakh <al...@gmail.com>.

--
*Al Fartakh Bilal*

Re: Storm.yaml

Posted by Prasanna Padmanabhan <pr...@gmail.com>.

Re: Storm.yaml

Re: Storm.yaml

Posted by Abhishek Bhattacharjee <ab...@gmail.com>.
It should be present at both machines. ie both nimbus and supervisor

On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 10:05 PM, Bilal Al Fartakh <alfartaj.bilal@gmail.com

--
*Abhishek Bhattacharjee*
*Pune Institute of Computer Technology*