Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Eung-ju Park <co...@apache.org> on 2001/11/15 02:05:07 UTC

How about LogEnabled LogKitManager.

LogKitManager manage LogKit Logger and other LogKit components.
But I think It self is will be LogEnabled instead of Loggable.

LogEnabled LogKitManager is in my harddisk.
Test successful with phoenix version 1.1 logs.
Commit it? Is it correct direction?

----
 * Eung-ju Park <co...@apache.org>, <co...@isoft.co.kr>
 Life without music would be a mistake. --Nietzsche

Re: How about LogEnabled LogKitManager.

Posted by Peter Donald <do...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 15 Nov 2001 12:05, Eung-ju Park wrote:
> LogKitManager manage LogKit Logger and other LogKit components.
> But I think It self is will be LogEnabled instead of Loggable.

As long as it is *also* Loggable (for backwards compatability).
Loggable.setLogger() can just call enableLogging() wrapping lokits Logger
with Frameworks LogKitLogger class.

> LogEnabled LogKitManager is in my harddisk.
> Test successful with phoenix version 1.1 logs.
> Commit it? Is it correct direction?

If do above I would say go for it.

--
Cheers,