Posted to dev@freemarker.apache.org by Daniel Dekany <dd...@apache.org> on 2017/04/03 10:05:18 UTC

Please reivew (then sign) our April poddlin report

Here it is:
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/April2017

I have applied all changes Jacopo has recommended.

I have added a sentence about the age of the project, so that they
will be in the right context when reading about the community growth
problem.

Note that they have added a point about "How would you assess the
podling's maturity?", which I have filled.

 Daniel Dekany

Re: Please reivew (then sign) our April poddlin report

Posted by David E Jones <de...@dejc.com>.

Thank you Daniel, the report looks good. Signed.

-David

![](https://link.nylas.com/open/5xm8m568zhx9qyloglsg31huz/local-
9ae23584-c808?r=ZGV2QGZyZWVtYXJrZXIuaW5jdWJhdG9yLmFwYWNoZS5vcmc=)

On Apr 3 2017, at 3:05 am, Daniel Dekany <dd...@apache.org> wrote:

> Here it is:
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/April2017

> I have applied all changes Jacopo has recommended.

> I have added a sentence about the age of the project, so that they
will be in the right context when reading about the community growth
problem.

> Note that they have added a point about "How would you assess the
podling's maturity?", which I have filled.

> \--
Thanks,

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, signed!

Jacopo

Posted by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org>.
Signed-off!
Thanks Daniel for putting together the report.
As we stated there, I'd be on favor on trying to move forward with the
graduation ;-)

--
Sergio Fernández
Partner Technology Manager