Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by "Timm, Sean" <ST...@mailgo.com> on 2000/07/20 22:08:14 UTC

Xalan 2.0 & Latest Xerces?

It doesn't appear that Xalan 2.0 works with the latest Xerces.  I'm getting
a MalformedURI exception, so I'm assuming it has to do with the change in
Xerces that only allows valid URIs.  Is anyone currently looking at this?
I've started trying to patch this, and I'll keep it up unless someone pipes
up with a fix.  :)

- Sean T.

Re: Xalan 2.0 & Latest Xerces?

Posted by Gary L Peskin <ga...@firstech.com>.
Sean --

Not sure where you're getting the MalformedURI exception.  However,
please see the Release Notes at

	http://xml.apache.org/xalan/readme.html#synch

which probably has a bearing on this issue.

Gary