Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by "Minor, Vitali" <Vi...@ips-software.de> on 2005/08/05 09:18:11 UTC

Problem with brackets by #parse()

Hallo,

I have one problem by generating of Java-Files from the
Velocity-Template.

I have one central Template which confirms some other macros. All of
this other macros are in the separate file. With #parse() command I
include them in my central Template and here they will be called with
following commands:

Code:

#GenerateEntityTableView()

Now, the problem is, if I apply them on to a XML file, I get my
java-file, but it the end of the class definition I have then 2
redundant parentheses:

Code:

public class CustomerTableModel extends TableModel {

.....code;

} ()

I know that I did ask this question for times ago, but I got no answer.

Maybe now somebody can help me. Oh yes, if I try to call the macro
without

brackets, it doesn't work, either.

Thank you for answer

Vitali

 IPS Software GmbH
 Isaac-Fulda-Allee 9
 55124 Mainz
 tel: +49.6131.37577.0
 fax: +49.6131.37577.55
 -
 Niederlassung Munchen:
 Grafinger Str. 2
 81671 Munchen
 tel.: +49.89.18926780
 fax.: +49.89.18926808
 -
 url: http://www.ips-software.de
 Diese e-Mail enthaelt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschuetzte
 e-Mail irrtuemlich erhalten haben informieren Sie bitte sofort den
 Absender und vernichten Sie diese e-Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren
 sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser e-Mail ist nicht gestattet.
-
 This e-mail contains confidential and/or proprietary information.
 If you are not the intended recipient or if you received the e-Mail
 by mistake we ask you to notify the sender immediately and destroy
 this e-Mail. The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this
 e-Mail is prohibited.